- Brewing a quick cup of coffee has never been easier.
- Simply pop in your Clover Cup to any Keurig for the perfect cup of coffee.
- Clover Cups are filled with grade-one beans.
- These single-origin coffee beans deliver a rich, flavorful cup every time.
- Recyclable cups and 2.0 lids.
- Compatible with all single-serve coffee machines operating 2.0 lids.
Grown on the Burka Estate in Tanzania, these grade-one coffee beans are a real treat. The beans, for this single-origin coffee, come from the peaberry, which gives each cup a rich body and intense flavor. These peaberry beans represent less than 10% of the crop harvest. Some say that the peaberry represents the best the harvest has to offer. While there is nothing backing this up, we certainly agree that these beans are amazing! At Red Clover Coffee, we specialize in small-batch coffee to really bring out the flavors in our beans for a difference you can taste in our single-serve Clover Cups.
OFFICIAL NAME: Tanzania PB Northern Mondul Estate (GP)
TASTE PROFILE: Wine, Stone Fruits, Chocolate, Orange
ORIGIN: Arusha, Tanzania
ELEVATION: 1765 to 1765 meters
VARIETALS: Blue Mountain, Bourbon, KP423, N39
MILLING PROCESS: Fully Washed
DRYING PROCESS: Raised Beds