- Brewing a quick cup of coffee has never been easier.
- This single-origin coffee uses the Colombian Excelso bean and delivers a smooth and bold cup every time.
- Check out our selection of Clover Cup, click here.
- Recyclable cups and 2.0 lids.
- Compatible with all single-serve coffee machines operating 2.0 lids.
Dark roast coffees do not have to be bitter or burnt! Just like a stormy harbor, this coffee may seem dark and ominous but it provides relaxation and comfort. This is a fantastic single-origin that is low in acidity, full-bodied, and carries a superb fragrance. We dark roast the bean just enough so that it doesn’t overpower the flavor and aroma of our specially picked coffee beans. There is no bitterness or charred taste that plague so many dark roasted beans. Our Story Harbor Dark Roast is intense and bold, but incredibly balanced, which offers a spectacular encounter.
OFFICIAL NAME: Colombia Excelso (EP)
TASTE PROFILE: Caramelized Sugar, Light Smoke, Dark Chocolate
ORIGIN: Medellin, Antioquia Province, Colombia
ELEVATION: 1300 to 1650 meters
VARIETALS: Caturra, Colombia, Typica, Castillo
MILLING PROCESS: Fully Washed